1.5 lb chicken thighs
1 block firm tofu
fresh shiitake (or dry and moistened)
chives, garlic, ginger, coriander
Mince and stir fry onions, garlic, ginger til brown.
Add carrots and mushrooms
Remove and add to minced chicken xor tofu
Add corriander and chives.
Add seasame oil soy sauce, rice wine, etc to taste
Refer to the next post for folding and cooking details
2 cup minced and drained cabbage
2 cups rehydrated, minced and drained mushrooms
1 1/2 cups sheets of tofu skins, also minced
one box of spinach, microwaved, then minced and drained
5 stalks chives
4 cloves garlic
6 tps ginger
2 tsp sichuan peppercorn
2 tps sesameseed oil
chilli to tasted
3 chicken thighs minced
1lb prawns (cooked, tailed, deskinned) minced
- mince seasoning filling with veggie filling parts
- mix together meet parts in separate dish
- add meet and optionally meet filling to dumpling wrapper
- press and fold real nice. (external reference)
- keep going until a plate is full, about 10-15
- place tightly in hot pan with oil
- add boiling water to half cover dumpling
- cover pan
- remove and fill onto plate once water has gone
2 tsp tapioca flour
1/2 cup of soft tofu
1/2 cup of black bean
brocolli to taste
hot sauce to taste
1 tsp olive oil
scramble egg, brocolli, and tofu in pan.
heat some water and add to tapioca flour.
add tapioca to pan along with all other ingredients
set on low heat for 10 min or until set.
it will set further as it cools.
slice into patties
1 box Cake Mix
1/3 cup Oil/Butter
3/4 cup Coconut Milk : the unsweetened milk alternative one
1 can pineapple chunks
preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
beat eggs by hand
drain pineapple juice into fluid measuring cup (about 1/4 cup)
add coconut milk to measuring cup until you have 1 cup of fluid
add fluid to batter
add pineapple chunks
i over heated the oven a bit because I was making mini-cupcakes and was in a hurry. I knew i’ dbe opening it a lot as each set were poured or ready.
don’t over work the batter. beat by hand just enough to get each addition mixed. the order i choose starts very thick and hard to mix, but avoid lumps.
kitties and hackers love cupcakes!
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cup vegatable broth
5 sticks of celery
3 shitake mushrooms
1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
rosemerry, basil, thyme
1 tablespoon honey
add broth, yeast, and honey to breadmaker pan
slice and brown onion
slice celery and mushroom
mix spices, herbs, and garlic salt
add onion, flour, herb mix, mushrooms, and celery to breadmaker pan
start machine on “basic” mode
wait and hope…
perhaps less onions next time…
3 1/2 tbl loose mate
1 tbl sugar
1/4 tsp molasses
1/4 cirtric acid
3 drops of orange bitters
0. add sugar, guarana, molasses, citric acid, bitters to a 1L bottle
1. boil water. cool or dilute to 75 degrees celsius
2. mix mate with water and filter. i use a coffee press generiously donated by @seanbonner
3. filter with coffee filter into bottle
6. server and enjoy
I made four batches. two different types of sugar and two different types of mate